Plan your menu!
You’ve decided to take the next step. So, what happens next?
How we will work together largely depends on what your requirements are. We offer the
- Product consultation – such as cabinetry selections,
countertops and related accessories
- In-house site visit – measure existing space, note
locations of doors and windows, plumbing and electrical
- Take-off from Blueprints – for new construction
- Space planning – design consultation and presentation
- Product co-ordination – with other suppliers (i.e.,
flooring, tiles, paint, lighting)
- Project management – as requested or required
- Installation co-ordination – as requested or required
- Book an appointment – so you’ll have our
- Show us what you like – keep magazine
clippings, Pinterest pins, colour stories, paint chips, etc., with notes
about what you like about each entry.
- Bring a rough sketch of your space with basic measurements
– to help us get started on the right foot.
- Write a wish list – include your needs, wants and
- Go appliance/fixture shopping first – have an idea
of what you want to put in your kitchen, so our design will reflect the choices you
- Determine what your budget is – as with most purchases,
your provider needs guidance in presenting appropriate products.
Cabinetry: Miralis (try the Miralis App)
Counters: Cambria, CaesarStone, Silestone, HanStone, Granite, Laminate
Fixtures: American Standard, Kohler, Toto
Faucets: Delta, Kohler, Moen